Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Third times a charm


I had my third Ultrasound yesterday... and everything went WELL!!!!!
I am now 25 weeks and the baby weighs approximately 1 pound and 10 oz (which the doctor said was a little big). They were able to get better pictures of her heart this time as well as all of her other healthy organs.
The best part was seeing her yawn, stick out her tongue and bite a little on her hand. It's amazing how much you can see in a ultrasound.
My due date is still scheduled for September 20th and I am feeling really good. I haven't gained much weight yet- but I guess that soon my belly will be growing bigger and bigger and me and the baby will be putting on the pounds.
This week has been very exciting with the encouraging ultrasound, finally deciding on which crib we like and placing our order and also celebrating (tomorrow) our 3 year anniversary!!!! There is so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Andrew and Denise said...

I am so glad you got a good report! What a relief, huh? I will have to look on your registry. How exciting, huh? So they are now sure it is a girl?

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

loved seeing your baby girl's photo! isn't it just so amazing to see her on the u/s screen? love those moments...happy anniversary too, girl - can't believe it's been 3 years. love you, babe!