Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been TAGGED

Denise "tagged" me so I need to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder from our computer on our blog. The only thing about this is that James has many folders of pictures on our computer from before we were dating...
This is a picture from 2000. It's Christmas morning at James' parents' house. In the picture is James' brother Bill, Ben (who will be 9 this year), Julia- James' sister-in-law, and of course Sieben and Nitney (James' parents' dog). This picture was taken 4 years before James and I started dating.

The funny thing to me about this picture is the fact that this living room and the "Christmas morning" scene looks exactly the same as it does every year that I have been at their house (which has been every Christmas morning for the last 3 years) though Nitney has now passed- sadly.

I'm going to "tag" some of my friends- but you'll have to look for their posts on Facebook not blogs. Enjoy!!

No comments: