Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10-YEAR COLLEGE REUNION!!!

Over a week ago James and I drove to Milligan College, TN for my 10-year college reunion!!! I can't believe how quickly time has passed... I feel like it was just yesterday that I graduated.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend- we had a blast!! I was so glad to see lots of friends from our class- and of course a few friends that didn't graduate with us but have a special place in my heart!!!!!














After our small gathering- we enjoyed a parade, which is new since we graduated, but quite fun!! The students make floats or ride in a car or truck and get to entertain all of us. They even threw candy for those who brought their children.



On Saturday night a group of us went to Cici's for dinner and enjoyed catching up, laughing and (you know me) crying a little. I enjoyed so much seeing everyone!!!! The highlights of the weekend (for me anyway) were getting to spend time with "the gang" (Beth, Brian, Emily, Misty, Kyle & Megan, Ladd & Emily, Adam & MaryEllen and everyone). Thank you for being so kind to James and allowing him to feel welcome into our "family."

One of the strongest bonds that I have are to my friends from Milligan. I love that we can go for years and not see eachother- but every time we are together it is like no time has passed. I love you all... and you will always have a special place in my heart.


And- Denise, Danielle, Amy and Kerri... I missed you all soooo much!!! We'll have to get toghether soon.



We had a great time and were sad to leave. Hope to keep in touch with everyone- and see you all at our 20th (if not sooner!!)

1 comment:

Andrew and Denise said...

Thank you for posting the pics. I really missed being there too. We would love to have you any time, you are always welcome! I miss you!