Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet

This past week has been packed full of Halloween fun.

Below are pictures of me painting pumpkins with Abby and Marissa...













Here is a picture of me and James dressed up at Chuck and Andrea's Halloween party...

Below are various family pictures from Aunt Eileen's Halloween party last weekend...













The costumes were great- I believe Bryan dressed up like a woman!!!!
















The last picture is of Abby and Marissa right before starting Trick-or-Treat...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1 comment:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

James' costume is funny - is his face painted or is that a mask? I have to say, it's frightening - that grin! So sinister...I love you, Little Red Riding Hood! :-)

Btw, I loved that you guys painted pumpkins with the girls. What kind of paint did you use? I might do something like that next year (totally stealing your idea, Martha Stewart).

Love you, girl - have a great weekend!