Thursday, November 29, 2007

THANKSGIVING

This year James and I hosted the Family Thanksgiving Dinner- which included 16 people (James and I, his parents, my parents, Grandma Hembree, Steve, April & kids and Bryan, Lisa & kids- also there was Sieben and Lacy... the dogs)- it was a full house!!
Here is a picture of James' dad (Harry) taking the turkey out of the oven. Notice how close Lacy is to the turkey... she was very interested!
Next is a picture of the dining room table set (we had to use two tables this year). We used James' Grandpa's china and I bought new tablecloths and napkins.
James' parents stayed with us the entire weekend. Ellie and I went shopping and made cookies and got to catch up on all the family stories. James and his dad spent time building a new work bench in the basement... here are a few pictures.














James and I both enjoyed having family over and being able to have Thanksgiving Dinner in our House!

1 comment:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

Girl, the house looks great...you are quite the Martha Stewart! I'm sure it was loads of fun having that many in your house for T'giving...you're a brave woman! :-)

Hope all is well with you guys! We'll talk soon about a time for you guys to come visit. Love you both!