Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SIEBEN

I haven't posted in a while... but I thought that I would introduce everyone (if you haven't met her yet) to our Weimaraner Sieben. James got her almost 10 years ago. She got sick in the car SEVEN times on the way home ("Sieben" is seven in German).

Here's a couple pictures of her. The first picture is my favorite of Sieben and her buddy Zeph (who we miss greatly!) The last picture is Sieben "the mountain goat" running through the trees and brush at Lake Cumberland... she loves trying to hunt down squirrels and raccoons.






WHAT A GREAT DOG!!

2 comments:

Andrew and Denise said...

What great pictures. I was wondering when you were going to post. She is so little compared to our horse! Miss you!

The Kenworthys said...

I think it's SO ironic that you have a weim.... and apparently Denise does too.... we have a 3 yr old weim who is absolutely crazy! How funny is that?